Thursday, April 15, 2010

Weight loss and Affirmations

Well it's been a week since my last post.

It has been a great day today. The sun has been out and it's 25 degrees and beautiful. My daughter and I sat outside soaking up the sun and getting her school work done.

I have been tested this week as my daughter has been home with a cold. I could have got up early and went to the gym or better yet worked out in the gym in the basement. I did not. I realized I need to plan better and make exercise a bigger priority then it has been.

Despite my challenges I still kept up with the affirmations which have been great. I have been much more calmer this past week then before. and much happier.

I have had lots of energy thanks to this great product I am taking which has kept me going and getting my work done without crashing at 3:00 in the afternoon, Which has been great. Most day's I am dieing for Chocolate or Coffee.

Last night I spent some time talking to some great friends who were reminding me about what is in Coffee and about the cream and sugar I put into it and how that plays a huge roll in weight loss. I would always get a double double and Tim Horton's at least once a day. Many people believe that they put Nicotine in there coffee which would make sense looking at the drive through everyday wrapped around the corners and down the streets.

As of today I am switching over to Green Tea with nothing added. And I am planning to get my workout in tonight and tomorrow early if my daughter has to stay home again. Better planning makes for better results.

I have not checked the scale this week but will tomorrow morning, I plan to put up pictures of me and as I go so we can see the progress of how this is working.

My goals for this weekend and next week

1. Write down the 6 most important things I must do each day.
2. Plan our meals and pre-cook meals for the week.
3. Journal, Meditation/Prayer Reading Daily
4. Affirmations workouts/through out the day.
5. Workouts 5 days and add walking as a family.


Looking forward to tonight as it's Transformation Radio call with Bill Phillips for any of you who remember EAS and Body For Life Contests.

Bill has created another great community with people learning and loseing weight together.


You can listen live at www.transformation.com/radio at 10:00pm Eastern time.


Hope everyone is having a Sensational Day.

Love always
Julie Elliott

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,

    I enjoyed reading about your journey last week. I appreciate your upbeat attitude and determination. And of course, the affirmations. I believe very strongly that those along with visually your goals makes things happen. You're doing a great job. Keep making those positive dietary changes. Before you know it, you'll see a brand new you!

    Debbie Stevens

    ReplyDelete