Update from last week.....
I checked my weight which scared me. The scale read 212 I was shocked but it made sense after the past few weeks we had been eating to much party food.
Over the past week I gave up the Tim Horton's coffee. After doing some research about the rummer about them putting nicotine in there coffee, I found out that was false. But I stood my ground and decided to stop drinking it any way. I would take it double cream and double sugar.
DO YOU DRINK COFFEE? HOW MUCH CREAM AND SUGAR DO YOU ADD?
I went to the gym three days last week and did about three 40 Min's of cardio and one day Upper body weights and One day lower body and lots of Abs exercises. I felt great. I weighed myself at the end of the week and the scale read 209. I was thrilled. I lost 4 pounds in one week. I really think giving up the cream and sugar helped.
I started saying to myself the affirmations while I was working out which made my workouts feel lighter. I would say to myself things like:
1. I am healthy and happy
2. The fat is melting away now
3. My body is returning to it's natural healthy state
4. All is well and good within my body.
5. My muscle are getting tights (then I would go through and name the different areas I would like to tone up.
6. I balance my Masculine and Famine energy's easily and effortlessly.
7. My past has no power over me.
You can make up your own as you go.
Tonight I am going to write about the big word that is going around called LEPTIN. A very important thing within the body to help lose weight and return your body back it it's health state.
Have a wonderful night