Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Energy and Creativity

March 10th 2010

Today I awoke early and took a shower and headed out with my daughter for a walk. Of course to get my Tim Horton's Coffee. While we were walking I was thinking to myself how great it felt to be outside and doing some activity. I have found over the years the more Technology we have the less time you spend outside or doing any physical activity, especially during the winter.

We start to tell ourselves tomorrow or on the weekend or maybe the summer or the ever popular on January 1st. But I thought to myself, What am I waiting for? Why not today? Why not right now?

While we were out we stopped by Blockbuster and rented the Biggest Loser Wii game as I wanted to try it before I buy it. We got home and tried it and I was blown away again how hard it was and how out of shape I have become. When I finished my workout I felt great. I know have lots energy and I find my mind is clear and the ideas and thoughts are going again and I feel more positive about life and in the future.

Do you ever sit there and say to yourself I am tired and you know you should get up and do something but don't. Do you sit a lot in front of the TV for hours and tell yourself I don't have time or I am to tired?

I have found over the years and a reminder of today that the more I workout the better I feel and the more energy I have through out the day. As well you start to feel better about yourself.

When you feel better you do better. I forget where I heard that but it is very true and you begin to enjoy the simple things in life and get out in nature more and become more creative and active. You will start to enjoy life and those around you.

Something to think about.

1. How much time to spend sitting in front of the TV/Computer (not productive)
2. Do you drink 6-8 glasses of water a day and eat Fruit and Veg's or is it a lot of heavy Carb meals?
3. When was the last time you did a workout, go for a walk/run or hit the gym?
4. What are you waiting for?

Have a Sensational Day.

Love always
Julie Elliott

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,

    I have been walking with a friend since the weather has gotten nicer and I agree. It changes my whole perspective on things.

    Good for you for making these healthy changes in your life. It's easier just to ignore it, but it sure pays off when we make the effort.

    Have a great day. Debbie Stevens

    ReplyDelete